Multilingualism in Society
For this Literature Reviewyou must choose one of the topics:
- Power, diversity, and the language ecology
- Researching multilingual communities
- Attitudes and ideologies: Social and Linguistic outcome
Write a 1,000 Word Literature Review on existing research in relation to the topic chosen. You must identify (some of) the major pieces of research that have been carried out on the chosen topic and summarize this research effectively.
This Literature Review must include:
- Excellent choice of materials, the accuracy and quality of your summaries of the literature and the structure, writing and the presentation of the review must be high and excellent. A well written piece of Literature review.
- This is a Literature Review; Quotations are very important and necessary in this review. However, this paper shouldn’t be a paper full of quotation from other sources. Quotations are obviously necessary, but Your task is to select the important findings in the relevant literature, YOU MUST SUMMARIZE IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS and construct a coherent narrative of research that has been carried out in the field.
- The sources you must use must be academic e.g., (Books, Articles in scholarly journals). DO NOT USE OR INCLUDE REFERENCES TO WEBSITES, ENCYCLOPAEDIAS etc.
- You must include at least 5 different pieces of primary research in this review.
- The sources must be directly cited in the body of the text and appear in a References Section at the end of the review.
- This paper must include Harvard Referencing style and must include Citations in text.
- You must include IN-TEXT CITATIONS
- Harvard style/system of Parenthetical citations in text.
- DO NOT FOOTNOTE REFERENCES PLEASE
- INCLUDE HARVARD CITIATIONS IN TEXT AND A REFERNCES SECTION AT THE END (Not a bibliography).
This Literature Review Must be:
- A High-quality piece of Literature Review
- Accurately Written
- HIGH AND EXCELLENT use of English.