The main aim of the proposed research would be to determine the effects of Magnesium (Mg2+) on the health of people vulnerable to Hypomagnesemia and people already suffering from Hypomagnesemia related symptoms. The following objectives should be fulfilled to for successful completion of the research.
- determine the effects of daily intake of Magnesium (Mg2+) on the health of alcohol, the old, Gastrointestinal patients and people with type 2 diabetes.
- To determine the effectiveness of daily intake of Magnesium (Mg2+) supress Hypomagnesemia related symptoms
- Research hypothesis
The main expectations of this research are that;
- Daily intake of Magnesium (Mg2+) can safeguard the health of alcohol, the old, Gastrointestinal patients and people with type 2 diabetes.
- Daily intake of Magnesium (Mg2+) supresses Hypomagnesemia related symptoms
- Significance of the research
As it has been mentioned, there is a large number of American citizens who are vulnerable to Hypomagnesemia and its related symptoms due to overconsumption of alcohol or other health issues like type 2 diabetes and digestive complications. In addition to that, it has already been mentioned that about 50% of American citizens have been found to suffer from Hypomagnesemia related symptoms. Therefore, successful completion of this research will provide useful information for such people regarding the need to increase magnesium consumption. If the research hypothesis found to be true, then the above-mentioned people would be assured that daily intake of Magnesium could being some health benefits to them They would therefore take magnesium intake seriously.