1.The aggressive behaviour in an abusive relationship can be reactive or proactive. Proactive behaviour in relationships are calculated and planned actions that have motives. Reactive aggressive behaviours are unplanned and are somehow results of responsive to feelings and anger. Aggressive behaviour in an abusive relationship ranges from physical violence, verbal hostility, nonverbal intimidation, destructive properties, and emotional abuse. There are so many causes of relationship abuse. The most common causes are a sense of prerogative, a certainty of having power and control over the relationship, a belief that the abuser can get away with, a belief of getting want you want through abuse, belief that their life and needs should be prioritized. The influence of the culture and ethnic background plays a significant role in contributing to relationship abuse. For example, the traditional culture and believe that its the rights of men to control or discipline women through physical.
Communities can play a vital role in reducing the instances of relationships abuse. Communities can educate children at a young age on the importance of having respectful, caring, and non-abusive relationship. Communities can make sure that all support for abused and violated people are accessible for those who need it; this includes shelters, hotlines, and counselling. Communities can teach partners the signs of abusive relationships, and how to how they can help. Communities can also report to the specific office regarding their friends who are in abusive relationships so that they can be helped. Communities can also fund and support local organizations that aim to empower, support survivors, and intensify women voices.
- Reasons for divorce include; lack of commitment, infidelity, domestic violence, adultery, and getting married at an early age or for the wrong reasons. Divorce people, both men and women, undergo through high mortality rates, depression, substance abuse, and general illness. However, divorce also affects children emotionally to induce a feeling of loss, anger, confusion, and bring physiological disorders such as anxiety, depression, and dissociative disorders. Emotional effects on the children’s can also lead to educational failure. 3. The main two issues or challenges facing employed who care for dependents is the management of time between themselves, work and family members and financial strain from work which can’t afford to take care of children and parents. Work-family conflict is a situation where the demands and responsibility from work roles and family roles are mutually incompatible. Parents can address this dilemma by having a candid conversation with the boss explaining their dedication to the work, but they also need time for family. Parents can also use the downtime such as lunch break and other breaks to handle family tasks such as paying the bills and doctors’ appointments.
4.The significant physical changes that speed up during middle age are decline in vision, hearing, joints pain, loss of tone and strength in muscles, the appearance of wrinkles and weight gain. Stress can put body heath at a high risk of developing insomnia, increased depression, headaches, weakened immune system, high blood sugar, heart attack, high blood pressure, fertility problems, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, stomachache, and tensed muscles. 5. The three major mental health disorders in older adults include anxiety, dementia, and depression. Anxiety disorders are mental health disorder characterized by the feeling of fear, worry, or anxiety that are strong enough to interfere with individual daily activities. An example is panic disorder. Dementia is a group of conditions characterized by impairment of memory, judgement, communication, and thinking. Depression is a mental health problem characterized by low mood, persistent feeling of sadness, and loss of interest in activities.
Are you in need of assignment help?
Are you a high school, college, or university student pursuing a diploma, bachelors, master’s, or Ph.D. degree? Sometimes, assignments and life can overwhelm you.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
That is where we step in. Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! With our student assignment help service, you can submit all your assignment on time and score superb grades. You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our academic writers are graduates with bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an academic writer with our assignment help service is to have a college bachelors degree. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the writers area of specialization.
What subjects does your online assignment help service help with?
We offer student assignment help on various subjects. These include:
- Computer science
Why should you use our assignment help service?
- You get unique plagiarism-free papers
- We ensure timely delivery of all assignments
- Papers are of unmatchable quality
- We can handle assignments of any deadline
- We have a pool of skilled, experienced native English writers
- The minimum requirement to be a writer with our company is to have a bachelors degree
- Writers go through rigorous tests and mentorship
- You get a subject-relevant academic writer
- We ensure strict adherence to paper instructions
- We can handle tackle bulk assignments
- We charge fair and reasonable prices
- We offer awesome discounts to our clients
- Our customer support is available 24/7
- You get superb grades consistently
- We guarantee 100% privacy and confidentiality
- We are 100% legit
- Customer satisfaction is our core priority
- You can communicate directly with the writer
- Our quality assurance department ensures your papers quality is top-notch
- We have secure payment methods
How does our student assignment help service work?
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver a perfect paper. It will also help to avoid unnecessary revisions. At this point, you can attach files that are provided for the assignment. We usually insist a lot on the client uploading the grading rubric if it is available. The writers adhere to the highest level of the rubric to ensure that you get a perfect grade.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to securely pay for the paper so that we can assign the paper to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writers area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer.
4. Download the paper
The paper is uploaded to your personal account and sent to your email. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.