Marketing Mid Term Exam.
- What aspects of marketing change when promoting a product vs a service?
- Product marketing involves the identification of a market where goods can be promoted to generate sales, while service marketing involves the promotion of services offered by a company.
- Product marketing aims to fulfil customers’ needs, while service marketing seeks to form relationships with the customers to offer solutions to their problems.
- In product marketing mix involves the 4 PS, which are place, price, product, and promotion. In comparison, service marketing involves the 7 Ps: product, price, promotion, place, packaging, positioning, and people.
- Product marketing involves tangible advertising goods, while service marketing involves intangible services.
- In product marketing, the delivery of products is when customers receive their goods, while in service marketing, the delivery is done when customers are availed of their needed services.
- Product marketing involves a rapid response, while service marketing involves a slower response.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Marketing Mid Term Exam
Just from $13/Page